Clubhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes)

3 posters

Go down

Have you advertised yet?

Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Vote_lcap0%Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Vote_lcap0%Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Empty Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes)

Post by Jweezy Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Come on guys! We do not have the many users on Club Hangout which means that us, the staff, can't do our job. So if you can, tell your friends and any one else that you know who might be interested in Club Hangout. I will advertise on Club Penguin Cheats and you should advertise as well.

Don't you want this site to be a hit? If you do than ADVERTISE. How do you think you got that bag of potato chips in your pantry? Well, you probably saw them on an advertisement commercial that you saw on television! That is how you get people interested in things!

I can just imagine how fun it is going to be when we have all of those new users pouring in Club Hangout.

That's all for now! See Ya!

(By the way TOPIC LOCKED. This was just something that I wanted to tell)

~Jweezy~ rabbit

Jweezy
white user
white user

Number of posts : 58
Coins : 5000
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Empty Re: Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes)

Post by pkmnmasterman Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:40 am

i can get more users because i'm at my sister's school for spring break Sad
pkmnmasterman
pkmnmasterman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Coins : 2000
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes) Empty Re: Come On guys! Advertise! (He He it rhymes)

Post by Pinkkirby93 Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:32 pm

K, thanks, anyways, moved to the anything goes, deannouncement-fied
Pinkkirby93
Pinkkirby93
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 713
Coins : 6000
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://clubhangout.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down