Clubhangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new Story:Pokemon:Next Gen

2 posters

Go down

My new Story:Pokemon:Next Gen Empty My new Story:Pokemon:Next Gen

Post by Raltsbuddy Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:41 pm

My new story. Chapter 1. Peeps who know me in real life might know some of the characters later on.
Episode 1,Harry. Chapter 1.
The Arceus Festival.

Fireworks shot through the night sky,reflected on the water,in the city on Venice. A spectacular looking boat glode through the water. Princess Emilia waved to her royal subjects. "Hello all!" She shouted. She was a 13 year old girl, heir to the throne of the city.The boat came up to the white-marble castle island. A stout man in a robe stood in its center,as Emilia strode up. He gave her a torch. But as she looked into it, a vision of flames covering the land appeared in her mind. She was drifting upwards,seeing a tornado of fire. A terrible beast roared inside of it. She blinked and it went away. "Miss Emilia?" A women's voice had softly asked her. "It...It's all right." Emilia replied. Everyone,including her, bowed. "We give thanks for the blessed flames. May we always continue to have peace. Sun of Arceus,guide and watch over us with your eternal light.." Emilia cooed. She then looked up at the mural in front of her,depicting a large beast,known as Arceus. She bowed. Then suddenly,rockets hit the ground and there was an explosion. Emilia screamed. A large Airship with an enormous red R appeared. A door on the bottom opened and people with parachutes came plummeting down,with machine guns in their hands. Emilia was surrounded. She looked up. A floating platform came down with a tall man standing on it,a Persian at his side. "A pleasure to meet you at last,princess of Vennice." He said,bowing. "I am Giovanni, leader of the worldwide organization,Team Rocket. I com here to obtain the secret Flames of Disaster from you. And to take the Miracle tablets that are the key to its secret. The Plates!" He said loudly. "Now Princess,this way please." He said as he ushured his arm towards him. Emilia stepped back. Suddenly, a large winged beast, a Charizard began circilng them.
"My! That's a pretty snazzy performance there!" said a boy on its back. She looked up and thought of that one boy Sirius. He looked similar to him. "You? It can't be!" She said aloud. The TR people started firing at him. Charizard flew off,shooting flamethrower at them. He ran up to Emilia. "I'm Harrison! Harrison Graydon!" And picked her up,and put her on charizard. "Not that irritating boy again!!" Giovanni yelled. "Attack!!" A flock of Murkrow and Honchkrow flew at him. "Fire blast!" Harry yelled. It hit all of them. Emilia was screaming. As they were lying away, a boy on top of the building said: "I finally found him. The Magmis Trigger!"

What a Face How is it??
Raltsbuddy
Raltsbuddy
hairbrush
hairbrush

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.POKEMONandERAGONMANIA.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

My new Story:Pokemon:Next Gen Empty Re: My new Story:Pokemon:Next Gen

Post by Raltsbuddy Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:27 am

Chapter 2:Save the plates!!

"Um...why are you helping me?" Emilia asked. "No special reason." Harry replied. "Harry!" Emilia cried. A whole bunch of TR Houndour arose,as well as a few Houndoom. "Gabite! Go!" Harry yelled. "Earthquake!" Harry yelled. Suddenly,the ground shook so hard all of them fell,and Harry told Gabite to return. "Ah!! Help me!" Emilia's voice yelled. "Aww not again!!" I yelled. Giovanni's floating platform thing had hands now,and they grabbed Emilia. "I'm afraid our little game ends now." Giovanni said. "Take this!" Emilia yelled. It was a stone plate,red colored, with the words "All must be fire" engraved on it. "Thanks?!" Harry yelled. "And don't worry! I'll save you!" Harry cried. "I know!" Emilia replied. "It's only a matter of time before it's mine!" Giovanni said,pointing down a the plate. "Until then,you can hold on to it for me!" he then said like it was true. The platform went back up to the airship,as harry watched it zoomed away.

Later...............

"I gotta find out where that ship went!" I said to the man. "No, I do not Know where It went." he said. "Darn!"

Howsit? bounce
Raltsbuddy
Raltsbuddy
hairbrush
hairbrush

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.POKEMONandERAGONMANIA.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRAINER Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:03 am

YAYS! nice job dood, and im working on one for me now...ive been working on it for a month and im only on chapter 4....
TRAINER
TRAINER
Rule inforcer>=(
Rule inforcer>=(

Number of posts : 292
Coins : 1500
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://serebii.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content